2024/25 Non-Profit Organizations Awarded Funding
100% of donations go to LOCAL programs supporting the three categories below:
BASIC HUMAN NEEDS:
Providing food, housing, transportation for medical needs, increasing self-sufficiency and finding access to housing, jobs and treatment.
Keeping families safe; protecting our most vulnerable citizens; reducing isolation and providing resources for victims.
YOUTH ON TRACK:
Starting early with parenting education and teaching youth the skills they need to make smart choices and become responsible, productive, and caring members of our community.
- Columbia Gorge Food Bank
- Helping Hands Against Violence
- Columbia Gorge CASA
- Skamania County Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- SafeSpace Children’s Advocacy Center of the Gorge
- The Dalles Community Back Pack Program
- Klickitat Senior Services
- The Dalles Meals on Wheels
- FISH Food Bank
- The Dalles Farmer’s Market
- Youth Empowerment Shelter (Y.E.S.)
- Six Rivers Dispute Resolution Center
- Hood River Valley Adult Center
- The Dalles Community Meal
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center (Funding specifically for the Gorge Ecology Institute Program)
- Hood River County Christmas Project
- Hood River County Prevention Department
- New Hope Farms
- Play Frontier
- Books for Kids Wasco
- Keeping Kids Involved in Developmental Sports LLC
- Backpacks 4 Kids
- Books for Kids Columbia Gorge
- SMART Reading
- Cascade Pacific Council Boy Scouts of America (Funding specifically for establishing Goldendale Troop)
NOTE: All organizations above submitted applications for funding were vetted and selected by our allocations committee. The board of directors made the final approval decision for these organizations to receive funding from the United Way of the Columbia Gorge.